Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Should I take it out for you?

I went into this pizza shop and the lady at the counter took my credit card as I paid for the food. She wanted to see my photo id and I flashed out the State identification card inside my wallet. She was squinting her eyes to see it, and I asked, "Do you want me to take it out for you?"

She blushed a bit, a sly smile played across her face as she looked up at me. I smiled, and then after 5 seconds as I returned to my seat I suddenly thought about what I had said.

Funny how many ways you can read the same sentence. :D

6 comments:

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

lol....dat was funny!

The Black King said...

Gunj, yeah... I too was amused after I sat down at my table. :)

Strider said...

lol! :D

The Black King said...

:), strider

Itzme_Rt said...

Haha...don't u just luv wat words can do...!

The Black King said...

Rt, yeah... very curiously so! :)